Laboratory furnaces are one of the fundamental equipments of the laboratories. High temperature up to 1300oC furnaces have different types depending on the applications , different voumes. For example box type furnaces, tube furnaces are manufactured based on different applications. Manufacturers or users define furnaces in a subcategory according to accessories or basic modifications such as ashing furnaces, muffle furnaces, chamber furnaces.
Laboratory furnaces are used for ashing tests, metallurgical applications such as mechanical tests of materials, reserach and development ( R/D ) of materials, ceramics applications, heat treatment of metals and steels like annealing, quenching, tempering, coating and painting applications
Mikrotek Laboratory Furnaces relaible and long life products with almost service free products.
Please overview Mikrotek - ECO, for competitive products
- Quartz tube protection for resistances
- Cartridge type easy replacing inner chamber
- Khantal A1 rezistances
- Low energy consumption
- Blue display
- STD Model 5 Program - 5 Step
- PRO Model 99 Program - 99 Step
- Weekly working program
- Heating step adjustment individiually at each step
- Warning and error indication at he display
- Date and time apperance at the display
-Double Chamber Insulation ( Low outer case temperature )
-Burned insulation material, low exhaust gaseous
-It is not dangerous for users health
-Suitable for insulation requirements
Chimney with Fan System
- Unwanted gaseous occuring during the heating process is delivered to fume hood through the chimney
- It starts to work automatically, when the process starts
- 180o left side opening door.
- Two wall design enables good insulation and minimize the heat out side of the door.
- Frontside is air circulated
LABORATORY FURNACE ( MUFFLE FURNACE - ASHING FURNACE )
MİKROTEK LABORATORY FURNACES
STD & PRO MODEL
CONTROL UNIT PROPERTIES
STD & PRO MODEL